Epsilon Nu Alumni Association
Welcome to the Alumni
site for the Epsilon Nu chapter of Alpha
at Binghamton University.
Give Directly To ENAA
Donating directly to the Association via PayPal via dues or other
donations gives the Association
funds to subsidize events for alumni and make donations to the chapter
for non-tax-deductable causes: things like a yearly composite, house
amenities, or assisting with Greek God or other chapter events.
Other electronic payments may be possible...contact us for details.
You may also send paper checks made out to:
Epsilon Nu Alumni Association of Alpha Sigma Phi, Inc.
c/o Chris Cohen
304 Seventh Ave
Pelham, NY 10803-1813
Please Give to the Alumni Fifthteenth Anniversary Fund!
As alumni of the chapter it's up to us to keep helping.
Honor our first
decade-and-a-half by giving a gift to ensure our future.
Click the link below and make sure in your donation notes to specify
"Binghamton Epsilon Nu Chapter Endowment" to
donate to our chapter-specific fund....it's tax-deductible!
Bylaws | Policies
Association Board of Directors:
- President: Garrett Fruchtman (term expires 2021)
- Vice-President: Michael Laufer (term expires 2021)
- Treasurer: Chris Cohen (term expires 2021)
- Secretary: John Tilden (term expires 2021)
- John Fellin (term expires 2021)
- Jordan Gerson (term expires 2021)
- Harris Ringelheim (term expires 2021)
- Jay Strumwasser (term expires 2021)
- Eric Vail (term expires 2021)
- 1 more slot unfilled
- Grand Chapter Advisor: Hamza Syed
- Chapter President: Wilson Padgett (term expires January
- Chapter Treasurer: Robert Murphy (term expires
- Chapter Alumni Director: Matthew Brandenburg (term expires
Phi Theta Pledge Class Links
Visit the external website for the history of the Phi Theta
colony (the chapter's first try, which did not charter).
if you have any questions or comments.
Updated September 15,